- 2 pizza base
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 onion thinly chopped
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1 inch ginger Julienne
- 1/2 capsicum thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- 1/2 tomato thinly chopped (remove pulp)
- 2 tbsp sweet corns (boiled)
- 4 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt as per taste
For seasoning you need: 1 tsp fresh oregano // 1 tsp chilli flakes
How to make Indian Pizza:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and saute green chillies and ginger julienne for few seconds.
- Add onion, capsicum and thinly chopped tomato.
- Toss the vegetables with salt as per the taste.
- Cook on medium high flame until vegetables tenders.
- Now add boiled sweet corns and cubes of paneer.
- Mix gently and cook only for 2 more minutes.
- Switch off the gas, remove the mixture from the flame and divide into two equal parts.
- Take the pizza bases, apply little amount of butter and spread the pizza sauce evenly on pizza bases.
- Spread the equal amount of pizza topping/mixture on each pizza base.
- Finally top with 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- Heat the tawa or griddle on medium high heat and grease with little amount of butter.
- Place one pizza on the hot tawa and leave to cook on low flame for 6-7 minutes.
- Cover the pizza with any U shaped vessel from upside down.
- Check in between. When the cheese starts melting, then remove pizza from the tawa and place on the serving plate.
- Cut into desired pieces, sprinkle some fresh oregano and chilli flakes and serve immediately.
- Repeat the procedure with another pizza as well.
- Vegetable/canola or sunflower oil can be used instead of olive oil.
- You can make this same style pizza either in the pan or in the oven as well.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the true taste of India pizza recipe.